Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

+4
Healz
Gosko
mamudi
Hod
8 posters

Molten Core

Hod
    Hod
    Admin

Molten Core Empty Molten Core

Post  Hod Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Heres a complete list of scripted bosses aswell as their spells in Molten Core.

Lucifron:
    Impending Doom: Inflicts 2,000 Shadow damage to nearby enemies after 10 seconds. Must be cleansed immediately.
    Lucifron's Curse: Curses nearby enemies, increasing the costs of their spells and abilities by 100% for 5 minutes.
    Shadow Shock: Instantly lashes an enemy with dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage.

Magmadar:
    Magma Spit: Fire DoT that has a chance to apply on each of Magmadar's melee attacks. Stacks up to 3 times.
    Lava Breath: Conal attack that deal substantial fire damage to targets in front of Magmadar
    Enrage: Magmadar will periodically enter a frenzy, increasing his attack speed and thus causing the tank to take substantially more damage. Countered with Tranquilizing Shot.
    Panic: AoE Fear that lasts 8 seconds. 30 second cooldown.

Gehennas:
    Shadow Bolt: A straightforward direct damage spell. Hits fairly hard and is not interruptible.
    Rain of Fire: Area of Effect damage spell.
    Gehennas' Curse: Greatly reduces effect of healing spells. Can and should be dispelled by Remove Curse and Remove Curse.

Garr:
    Antimagic Pulse: Dispels one beneficial spell from all targets within 45 yards. Is recast frequently. Essentially negates all standard raid buffs and heal over time spells.
    Magma Shackles: Slows all targets within 45 yards. Mainly a nuisance but can prevent tanks from properly controlling the firesworn.

Shazzrah:
    Arcane Explosion: Hits all enemies within 30 yards for considerable arcane damage. Healers and ranged DPS can avoid this spell by outranging it.
    Shazzrah's Curse: Amplifies magic damage taken by 100%. Cast on all players within 35 yards. Together with the arcane explosion it is deadly, so it must be removed quickly.
    Magic Grounding: Self-buff that reduces magical damage taken by Shazzrah. Can and should be dispelled by Dispel Magic or Purge.
    Counterspell: Interrupts all spell casts within 45 yards and silences casters for 10 seconds. Can severely hamper healing.
    Blink: Blinks to a random target and wipes all aggro. Is often followed by an arcane explosion.

Baron Geddon:
    Ignite Mana: Debuffs random players within 45 yards with a debuff that continually burns mana and deal fire as long as mana is burned. Should be removed with Dispel (Havent added more scripts to him YET)

Golemagg The Incinerator:
    Magma Splash: A stacking debuff that procs when attacking Golemagg. Does fire damage over time and reduces armor.
    Pyroblast: Randomly targeted fire attack that hits for around 1500 damage and continues to do damage over time.

Sulfuron Harbringer:
    Demoralizing Shout: Reduces the attack power of players within 45 yards by 300.
    Inspire: Buff that increases physical damage and attack speed. Can be cast on Sulfuron as well as his priests.
    Hand of Ragnaros: Area of effect attack that deals fire damage and stuns players for two seconds.
    Flame Spear: Ranged attack that deals approximately 1000 fire damage to a target and nearby allies.

Majordomo Executos: (To be updated)

Ragnaros:
    Magma Blast: Cast continually when nobody is in melee range. Will kill players very quickly.
    Melt Weapon: A passive aura that causes weapons to take durability damage when attacking Ragnaros.
    Hand of Ragnaros: Ranged area of effect fire attack that deals fire damage and knocks back all players in range of the randomly chosen target. Announced with the yell "By fire be purged!" (To be updated)
    mamudi
    mamudi

Molten Core Empty Re: Molten Core

Post  mamudi Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Finally a Private server, that has scripted instances and not those tank and spank encounters. I know this server for 1 day and I am in love with it. It's everything I wanted.
    Gosko
    Gosko

Post  Gosko Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:38 pm

mamudi wrote:Finally a Private server, that has scripted instances and not those tank and spank encounters. I know this server for 1 day and I am in love with it. It's everything I wanted.
    Yeah tank and spanks fail ^^
    Healz

Molten Core Empty Healz

Post  Healz Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:57 am

Honnestly, If Molten Core is scripted like that, It will be crazy oO!

But I hope you are honnest and you didn't take this from a Website.
    Healz

Molten Core Empty Healz

Post  Healz Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:58 am

Oh and btw, I wanted to know if Luci, Sulf, Gehenas and Marjomdo has Adds with them?
    goffz
    goffz

Post  goffz Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:03 am

This will be great Very Happy.
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:36 pm

I'm getting afraid that they won't reopen the server! I mean wtf, no information what so ever Sad
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Don't be scared:P
    If they say they'll do it than they will, I have no doubt in them and 100% trust.
    You should have that too.
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Well Carl has given us some information now, so no doubt anymore.. But I was like wtf.. No one said a thing, not on msn or anything Razz
    Canasta
    Canasta

Post  Canasta Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 pm

awesome! Going back to MC will be fun, always loved MC even though ive done it hundreds of times Smile
    Furorede
    Furorede

Post  Furorede Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 pm

dudes.. sounds great Wink looking forward playing on this server... just have to wait until it's online again ^^!
    INCOMING!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm