Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

+3
mamudi
Gosko
Ziaris
7 posters

Alliance/Horde Grouping

Ziaris
    Ziaris

Alliance/Horde Grouping Empty Alliance/Horde Grouping

Post  Ziaris Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Will MC-Raiders support Alliance-Horde intergrouping? Before the server really takes off there will be little progression if A/H can't group with one another due to obvious population issues, but it is of course unlike retail to keep it like this. Just wondering about how MC-R is going to be designed with regards to this logistical aspect of the game.
    Gosko
    Gosko

Alliance/Horde Grouping Empty Re: Alliance/Horde Grouping

Post  Gosko Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:48 pm

I think we should have it for beginning of server due to low population but of course as we grow it should be turned off ^^
    Ziaris
    Ziaris

Post  Ziaris Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:50 pm

That's what I was thinking, but how would that be handled if guilds had both Alliance and Horde in them? After the switch is made, just toss all the Alliance or Horde out of guilds or something? Conversely if A-H guilding were turned off from the outset, then how would raids be organized easily for any progression?
    Gosko
    Gosko

Post  Gosko Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 am

We could have a channel that allows horde and alliance to communicate so if going to run something ask in there
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:35 am

Wouldn't it be better to just wait and see before implementing Hard features.
    I mean the server isn't even online yet and you don't know the population it will get.
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 am

I think the population will be high as soon as the server is up running and stable! Very Happy
    Ziaris
    Ziaris

Post  Ziaris Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:40 am

mamudi wrote:Wouldn't it be better to just wait and see before implementing Hard features.
    I mean the server isn't even online yet and you don't know the population it will get.

I was just saying that it's going to be low for a while after start up, hence the issue with combining Horde and Alliance for viable raids.

Gosko wrote:We could have a channel that allows horde and alliance to communicate so if going to run something ask in there

Just having PUG people assist guild raids would work for a bit I guess, enable grouping and communication but disable A-H guilds. I'd think that'd be one of the better ways to handle it, I guess we'll see how the admins here do it.

Hopefully the server goes up soon =)
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Only thing i could see as an alliance and horde co-operation would be the auction house, in the start.
    The server will grow eventually, it is atm the only working one 1.12 private i have found, and people are eager to play pre BC again.
    Just show some patience towards the growing and voila Smile
    Loki
    Loki

Post  Loki Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 pm

hi iam new on this server, i am very glad that i`ve found an old classic server cuase wotlk is damn crap!

i dont know if the populatiotion will be hug on this server, but i wish it would be ;-)
    but first of all, the server should be bug-free and all things sould work well...

Loki
    Ps: sorry for my bad englisch, iam from germany ;-)
    goffz
    goffz

Post  goffz Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Well server only went public other day so were still finding out bugs etc so you can say were on teh beta ;D but server is getting there 9 people online today. will hopefully get more soon Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:40 pm