Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

Server offline for 1 day

Kissa

Server offline for 1 day

Post  Kissa on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 am

Server is offline for one day, everyone should meanwhile download the hackpatch, found here: rapidshare.com Hack_Patch_1.12.1.rar
    Lawlipoppins

Re: Server offline for 1 day

Post  Lawlipoppins on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:19 am

Ok so the server is offline for one day yet u tell us download that stupid annoying patch which doesnt solve the answer just gives me error you dont give us a exlanation of how to install this and how to set it up do we dont get errors when pressing the "wow" button you are giving us no explanation I think the sevrer was just fine till that new patch but i havent actually tryed it my self dude.. But u have to give us a explanation how to set it up
    Ziaris

Post  Ziaris on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:02 am

Lawlipoppins wrote:Ok so the server is offline for one day yet u tell us download that stupid annoying patch which doesnt solve the answer just gives me error you dont give us a exlanation of how to install this and how to set it up do we dont get errors when pressing the "wow" button you are giving us no explanation I think the sevrer was just fine till that new patch but i havent actually tryed it my self dude.. But u have to give us a explanation how to set it up

There were critical bugs that hindered the functioning of the server, hence the downtime.
    rightaswrong

Post  rightaswrong on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 am

This hackpatch... I'm already on 1.12.1 - will this patch overwrite it? or what?
    Relax

Post  Relax on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 am

Yes, indeed, some info about hack patch would be nice. silent
    Lawlipoppins

Post  Lawlipoppins on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 am

Yea that was what I was talking about this stupid hack patch continuesly gives me errors like all the time
    Kissa

Post  Kissa on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Well, I'm sorry for this, Carl just told me to download it, and I got it working easily, so I thought everyone could be able to do it without any critical errors.

And why did we want this hackpatch? Well, there was a critical bug while for example, PvPing, characters lag, and that ruins PvP.. badly, so we think that this patch is solution to that question, we would be pleased to have some patience among you.

Thanks in advance -Kissa

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 pm