Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW


    Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Share
    avatar
    Dvizor

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 27
    Location : Norway

    Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Dvizor on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:13 am

    Ok now im doing few tests with mangos for 2.4.3.

    I have disabled All TBC talents in the core so they are grayed out in-game.
    Same with spells.
    Outland Removed.

    So far 85%+ talents works!

    WSG, AB and AV (yes AV!) works;)

    bosses and mobs aint bugged like now.

    So if anyone wanna join me testing Copy your wow 1.12 and patch the copyed wow to 2.4.3.
    avatar
    Skex

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-02-14

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Skex on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 am

    i already have a 2.4.3 client

    its not "really classic" but i think its the only
    chance u have, cause 1.12 will never work fine... Neutral

    Instinct

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2009-02-09

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Instinct on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:19 pm

    and whats the realmlist + account creation site Razz?
    avatar
    Skex

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-02-14

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Skex on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:25 pm

    y, i think with 1-60 would give it a try

    there are some 2.4.3 with max 60 out there that try to be classic
    but with instant 60 and blue equip there is no
    need to push jobs or go scholo, strath or ubrs/lbrs
    it gets broing in a few days

    but would it be a serious server? or just to test mangos out? Neutral

    kakadu

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    so waht we do :D ?

    Post  kakadu on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 pm

    if u got that server online make link for acc and realm Smile Smile Smile Smile
    avatar
    Kruvazh

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Kruvazh on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:01 pm

    I'm currently patching up a 2.4.3 version at the moment, will be done in a few hours. If you have leveling with an increase in rates like 2-5x and the raids planned to be well scripted then I will be interested if this is a serious server and not just a test Smile . Q-Gaming gets boring fast with instant 60 and free blues.

    kakadu

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    bufree:?) how to

    Post  kakadu on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 pm

    how to conect the server Rolling Eyes ?
    avatar
    Relax

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2009-02-08

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Relax on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:43 pm

    Realmlist + account creation page, now mate What a Face
    avatar
    Kissa

    Posts : 97
    Join date : 2009-02-08
    Age : 28
    Location : Finland

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Kissa on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 pm

    Not to let you down Dvizor my mate, but thing with 2.4.3 is that the spell damage / healing system is different compared to 1.12 (read good old vanilla) talent trees are a bit different than in 1.12, which might make some unbalanced things. Also the 5mans are really too easy in the 2.4.3 Sad
    avatar
    Dvizor

    Posts : 33
    Join date : 2009-02-09
    Age : 27
    Location : Norway

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Dvizor on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 pm

    Kissa wrote:Not to let you down Dvizor my mate, but thing with 2.4.3 is that the spell damage / healing system is different compared to 1.12 (read good old vanilla) talent trees are a bit different than in 1.12, which might make some unbalanced things. Also the 5mans are really too easy in the 2.4.3 Sad


    everything can be fixed how you want it;)
    also it is possible to implement old honor system.

    1.12 you will never get it bugfree it is dead


    Just have patch ready for you who want to try it, il put it up later fixing it so much 1.12 that possible.
    avatar
    Skex

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-02-14

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Skex on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 pm

    Dvizor wrote:
    everything can be fixed how you want it;)
    also it is possible to implement old honor system.

    rly?
    i have seen many custom honor systems on the 2.4.3 classic realms that tryed to be with ranks and
    everything like the classic 1, nobody could do it so far Neutral
    avatar
    borgz

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  borgz on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:55 pm

    Dvizor wrote:
    Kissa wrote:Not to let you down Dvizor my mate, but thing with 2.4.3 is that the spell damage / healing system is different compared to 1.12 (read good old vanilla) talent trees are a bit different than in 1.12, which might make some unbalanced things. Also the 5mans are really too easy in the 2.4.3 Sad


    everything can be fixed how you want it;)
    also it is possible to implement old honor system.

    if you are able to do the latter then you can have my babies. I have longed for this system so God damn much.
    avatar
    blazzord

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Location : Norway

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  blazzord on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 pm

    bug free or not i want 1.12.1 Sad
    avatar
    Doom

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Doom on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm

    Dvizor wrote:Ok now im doing few tests with mangos for 2.4.3.

    I have disabled All TBC talents in the core so they are grayed out in-game.
    Same with spells.
    Outland Removed.

    So far 85%+ talents works!

    WSG, AB and AV (yes AV!) works;)

    bosses and mobs aint bugged like now.

    So if anyone wanna join me testing Copy your wow 1.12 and patch the copyed wow to 2.4.3.
    there r more then enough 2.4.x ''classic'' servers .....it kinda sux cuz of messed gameplay ~.~

    i think i'll go back to Q if u make it another pseudo pre tbc realm
    avatar
    Ziaris

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2009-02-07
    Age : 27
    Location : U.S.

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Ziaris on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:52 pm

    I'm interested. 1.12 realms tend to be hopelessly buggy anyways, and any realm with working AV is automatically awesome in my book. drunken
    avatar
    Doom

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-02-07

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Doom on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:36 pm

    qv is working on a lot of servers ...but there r not enough ppl to do it
    avatar
    Skex

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-02-14

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Skex on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 am

    Doom wrote:
    there r more then enough 2.4.x ''classic'' servers .....it kinda sux cuz of messed gameplay ~.~

    i think i'll go back to Q if u make it another pseudo pre tbc realm


    y but all with instant 60 blue equip, and 2day played hwl, so sure the server is messed...
    gold isnt worth anything
    mc with 20 ppl is kinda gay, the fucking great bosses i tryed with 40 ppl in the old times to clear
    mc, raped by 20 fags

    sure av would work on some server, but u can also do av with 10 ppl if u fix it, and its great,
    u will find ppl in there cause everybody is going for the towers and gy, and there are a lot more
    1on1s than in wsg or ab, so its a little excuse for open pvp

    Nrxszvo

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-02-09

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Nrxszvo on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 pm

    Anyone played on Death Kneel server? 1.12.1, seems to have a minimul amount of bugs, if only we could ninja their files Razz
    avatar
    Kruvazh

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Kruvazh on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:43 pm

    Nrxszvo wrote:Anyone played on Death Kneel server? 1.12.1, seems to have a minimul amount of bugs, if only we could ninja their files Razz

    Only 3 people online at horde side. Sad
    avatar
    Skex

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2009-02-14

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Skex on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:58 am

    i tryed a mage there, 1,5h lvl 20... blink and 15% freeze doesnt work

    jesusfreak101

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-02-13

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  jesusfreak101 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:22 am

    NO 1.12 server no 2.0 + the date 2.0 came out was the worst day of my life I got stuck with rank 11 Sad
    avatar
    Adamhostofmcraiders

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2009-02-10

    sounds good

    Post  Adamhostofmcraiders on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:13 pm

    Hey sounds good if we can remove like 99% of tbc then we could use a 2.4.3 core becuase the instances will be scrpited and less bugs will you be on irc if not add me to msn wowevo123@live.co.uk also i have a rev of arcemu for 2.4.3 with pvp scrpit gen for PvP rank titles depending on your honor etc
    avatar
    Adamhostofmcraiders

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2009-02-10

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Adamhostofmcraiders on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:14 pm

    Dvizor wrote:Ok now im doing few tests with mangos for 2.4.3.

    I have disabled All TBC talents in the core so they are grayed out in-game.
    Same with spells.
    Outland Removed.

    So far 85%+ talents works!

    WSG, AB and AV (yes AV!) works;)

    bosses and mobs aint bugged like now.

    So if anyone wanna join me testing Copy your wow 1.12 and patch the copyed wow to 2.4.3.

    Hey sounds good if we can remove like 99% of tbc then we could use a 2.4.3 core becuase the instances will be scrpited and less bugs will you be on irc if not add me to msn wowevo123@live.co.uk also i have a rev of arcemu for 2.4.3 with pvp scrpit gen for PvP rank titles depending on your honor etc
    avatar
    borgz

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2009-02-15

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  borgz on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:59 pm

    Adam, that PvP system, will it be just like the old honor grinding system for ranks? I hope it can be that way, 'cause I for one loved the good old (or bad as many would say) Honor system. I loved waiting for Wednesdays to see how far I improved on my rank towards r13 Razz (yes, I'm a nolifer)
    avatar
    Kruvazh

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-02-12

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Kruvazh on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 pm

    I've found another 1.12.1 server guys. Video link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8lfjgkxz9A.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bugfree ?;) watch here.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:10 pm