Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

4 posters

IMPORTANT: Look here if you want to play on a 1.12.1 server!

borgz
    borgz

IMPORTANT: Look here if you want to play on a 1.12.1 server! Empty IMPORTANT: Look here if you want to play on a 1.12.1 server!

Post  borgz Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Since no-one else seemingly can't be bothered to doing this, I will do it.

Approx. tomorrow a new 1.12.1 server will be coming up. It has a dedicated host and it's stationed in America, but the latency/ping is very good for us Europeans too Wink 130ish ms.

Register on this site http://untoldrealms.net/forums/index.php?act=idx and become a part of a very unique community. You all registered here and said you wanted to play and experience the best times in WoW, now here's finally your chance, guys.

I'm not a member of the MC-Raiders crew, but on their behalf I apologize for how bad the information has been, but the project suffered a great setback when some person started to f*ck with the server, but let's not bring that subject on the topic again. Forget about it! Smile

As I said, gogo ---> http://untoldrealms.net/forums/index.php?act=idx <----

See you all on the other side!

oh, and yeah - it's TOTALLY Blizzlike, folks!
    Kruvazh
    Kruvazh

IMPORTANT: Look here if you want to play on a 1.12.1 server! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Look here if you want to play on a 1.12.1 server!

Post  Kruvazh Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Thanks for posting this! Btw guys the rates are:

First Two Weeks -
    5x Experience
    1x Everything else.

Afterwards
    3x Experience
    1x Everything Else.
    Canasta
    Canasta

IMPORTANT: Look here if you want to play on a 1.12.1 server! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Look here if you want to play on a 1.12.1 server!

Post  Canasta Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 am

go signup! More ppl wanted!
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Lets do it people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 pm