Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

+5
Healz
Doom
grisen01
mamudi
blazzord
9 posters

instant 60 testing?

blazzord
    blazzord

instant 60 testing? Empty instant 60 testing?

Post  blazzord Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 pm

can't we just have a testing phase with all lvled to 60? then when the testing phase is over and all bugs are fixed we can start lvling? these rollbacks are annoying
    mamudi
    mamudi

instant 60 testing? Empty Re: instant 60 testing?

Post  mamudi Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I wanted to suggest the same thing. Or maybe this, if you have leveled your first character to 60. Your alts will be instant 60. What about that?

After leveling your first Toon, it's only annoying to level another one.
    blazzord
    blazzord

Post  blazzord Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:00 pm

mamudi wrote:I wanted to suggest the same thing. Or maybe this, if you have leveled your first character to 60. Your alts will be instant 60. What about that?

lol i remember that on retail once i had one fully lvled i just could not lvl another higher than lvl 20 XD
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Nah, I have a feeling people will make so many alts, and they'll "choose" which one to play on a certain instance.. Better this way so people won't have issues deciding class Wink
    Doom
    Doom

Post  Doom Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:11 pm

blazzord wrote:
    mamudi wrote:I wanted to suggest the same thing. Or maybe this, if you have leveled your first character to 60. Your alts will be instant 60. What about that?

lol i remember that on retail once i had one fully lvled i just could not lvl another higher than lvl 20 XD
    same here^^
    Healz

instant 60 testing? Empty Healz

Post  Healz Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 pm

I wasn't even abble to level up to 20 :S But about instant 60, hmm i'm not sure..
    goffz
    goffz

Post  goffz Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:28 pm

No Leveling is much more better imo. you can hit up some instances along the way and enjoy leveling with some freinds. Smile
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:32 pm

goffz wrote:No Leveling is much more better imo. you can hit up some instances along the way and enjoy leveling with some freinds. Smile

Agreed.
    blazzord
    blazzord

instant 60 testing? Empty a

Post  blazzord Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:47 pm

yeah we should level up ourselves just give a nice server with 0 dc Very Happy
    Doom
    Doom

Post  Doom Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 am

pvping and raiding with friends is much more fun then lvling^^
    goffz
    goffz

Post  goffz Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 am

Nah i like the way the server is im sure a lot of people do. Wink
    Doom
    Doom

Post  Doom Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:03 am

im not rly sure....wasn't able to play longer tehn 5 mins yet^^

but i think ima like it if there rn't to many bugs that destroy the game Very Happy
    Ziaris
    Ziaris

Post  Ziaris Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:14 am

It's probably going to be a while until the server is running at top efficiency. Finding and fixing bugs isn't easy...seems like it's worth the wait though, at least in my opinion.
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:06 pm

i dont know are you stupid or what, on this server you gotta work for your gear, no instant d1 and stuff, whats the point in ''testing'' lvl 60 stuff when you will need to level anyways your character, and then you would cry about the bugs which occur while leveling and tell everyone how our dev's suck cos they haven't fixed stuff like that.. -.-
    Doom
    Doom

Post  Doom Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Kissa wrote:i dont know are you stupid or what, on this server you gotta work for your gear, no instant d1 and stuff, whats the point in ''testing'' lvl 60 stuff when you will need to level anyways your character, and then you would cry about the bugs which occur while leveling and tell everyone how our dev's suck cos they haven't fixed stuff like that.. -.-
    the point is that most rly anoing bugs come up with reching the max lvl... and who cares about a few bugged quests or someting? just do other quests or grind a bit
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Server is up! But I can't get to character list :/
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Doom wrote: the point is that most rly anoing bugs come up with reching the max lvl... and who cares about a few bugged quests or someting? just do other quests or grind a bit

Yes, you are right on some occasions, but as you stated [most], and by saying most, you admitted that it is needed to test up the leveling, since I have found many bugs from my class via leveling, which I most prob wouldn't had found with instant 60, and the thing is, that the characters you level up in beta, will stay as your characters when beta ends, so you would need to level anyways, why not do it now and sort out the leveling bugs Smile no offense, every1 got their point of view, this is mine
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Kissa wrote:
    Doom wrote: the point is that most rly anoing bugs come up with reching the max lvl... and who cares about a few bugged quests or someting? just do other quests or grind a bit

Yes, you are right on some occasions, but as you stated [most], and by saying most, you admitted that it is needed to test up the leveling, since I have found many bugs from my class via leveling, which I most prob wouldn't had found with instant 60, and the thing is, that the characters you level up in beta, will stay as your characters when beta ends, so you would need to level anyways, why not do it now and sort out the leveling bugs Smile no offense, every1 got their point of view, this is mine

Agreed!
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Now I think about it, I agree with Kissa.
    But my Idea of, when you already have a level 60 toon. That your alts will be instant level 60 sounds pretty good too.

You already leveled to 60 than, but it's just not that much of a pain in the Ass anymore.

EDIT: Guys start choosing Avatars I can't remember who is who:P
    blazzord
    blazzord

Post  blazzord Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Kissa wrote:i dont know are you stupid or what, on this server you gotta work for your gear, no instant d1 and stuff, whats the point in ''testing'' lvl 60 stuff when you will need to level anyways your character, and then you would cry about the bugs which occur while leveling and tell everyone how our dev's suck cos they haven't fixed stuff like that.. -.-

the point is... testing bugs... and if there's rollbacks we dont have to start lvling over again.... missing items... and so on.... and when the server is bug free we can start lvling without any interruptions...
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:37 pm

got my avatar now, blazzord, I still don't really get it since some people might leave when the server opens for real, since some bugs might scare them off, thinking that the server is full of bugs, since even leveling is full of bugs. Neutral Dunno if I could explain this good enough, but it is my point of view, yet again Smile
    TK

Post  TK Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 am

mamudi wrote:Now I think about it, I agree with Kissa.
    But my Idea of, when you already have a level 60 toon. That your alts will be instant level 60 sounds pretty good too.

You already leveled to 60 than, but it's just not that much of a pain in the Ass anymore.

EDIT: Guys start choosing Avatars I can't remember who is who:P

Thats a pretty retarded idea. How about level one character and focus on that intstead of rolling billions of characters and flooding the server with garbage. Already as it is the experience rate is 400% more than the normal rate, which is already 100% higher than blizzards current RAF bonus. I honestly dont see a difference between this current experience rate and instant 60, its pretty much the same. Not too long ago I powerleveled two friends who were getting the RAF bonus (300%) and i got them to 60 in 2 days (I myself was controling a level 60.) Now there wouldnt be that big of a difference if they had leveled themselves. Just think about what you can do with 400% experience rate. So in my opinion the experience rate should be lowered by 3/4 to its normal rate so that one can experience true pre-bc. As for those who disagree with me, just remember that you are excited about this "blizzlike" server where you get to experience the good old days. And part of "blizzlike" is leveling at the normal rate. So If you disagree then your not really here for this realms true purpose and should therefore find yourself a "fun" server which will save you the hassle of leveling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content