Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

3 posters

Server rates

MacD

Server rates Empty Server rates

Post  MacD Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Just a question about server rates, i know its open beta at the moment but are the rates going to be same for when you eventually do an "official" release?

I always liked blizz xp rate and drop rate, simply because it felt like i was sorta achieving something. Having the rates higher just makes the game world seem a tad smaller, and a bit too easy. I think a lot of people would agree that leveling with mates was fun, even if it was a slow grind ...it just made reaching 60 all that more epic.

Thats just my 2c...

Anyways i just want to say the work that has been done on the server is great, i myself have had many servers up and running... looked through the mangos source code a couple of hundred times hoping to eventually get a classic server up, but never got around to it due to other distractions.
    mamudi
    mamudi

Server rates Empty Re: Server rates

Post  mamudi Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:41 pm

I am impressed, I thought you would say the opposite and that you wanted higher rates.
    IMO the Rates are good enough, maybe tad too low (orI suck:P), but if that changes it will be made too easy.
    You're right leveling to 60 should be an accompleshement.

BTW: If you really like leveling you can level my Warrior if you want, without costs:P
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 pm

rates are to stay, 2-3x rates, drop rates gonna be blizzlike when we got population.

The leveling rates are good enough in my opinion, its not like you could level up in 1 day to lvl 60, but it aint too hard either :]]
    Nrxszvo

Post  Nrxszvo Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:43 pm

In my opinoin, as I have played on many servers, Vanilla and TBC, 2-3x rate is perfect, 1x loses alot of player imo, but 2-3 will get the kind of players we want, experienced/non experienced but serious players looking to play Vanilla!

For example, Q(Q)-Gaming is instant 60, and in the past week the server has bombed with skill levels imo, it's all selfish kids who want everything for themselves, which has led to constant wiping in PuG's.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:54 am