Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

+3
Kissa
Ziaris
Human1000
7 posters

Guild that raids a lot and do most people play Horde or Alliance?

Human1000
    Human1000

Guild that raids a lot and do most people play Horde or Alliance? Empty Guild that raids a lot and do most people play Horde or Alliance?

Post  Human1000 Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:44 am

lol! Hey I was wondering does anyone know which side is played more and I would like to ask if anyone would like to join a new guild I wanna start for whatever side has the most players. I have been a guildmaster before on several different private servers and did some lvl 80 Molten Core that dropped special T7 and been a GM for High-Rate server and we got all the way to zul Aman about to do The eye then then server shut down.
    Ziaris
    Ziaris

Guild that raids a lot and do most people play Horde or Alliance? Empty Re: Guild that raids a lot and do most people play Horde or Alliance?

Post  Ziaris Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 am

The server was just started ~4 days ago and is currently in open beta. I'm not quite sure if there are any guilds yet, and I'm almost positive we don't have any level 60s as yet.
    Human1000
    Human1000

Guild that raids a lot and do most people play Horde or Alliance? Empty Re: Guild that raids a lot and do most people play Horde or Alliance?

Post  Human1000 Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 am

Ok but i was hoping to be like a troll or something like that since i wanna be where most people are raiding and i don't wanna level to 60 then startover since everyone is Allaince
    Ziaris
    Ziaris

Post  Ziaris Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 am

Human1000 wrote:Ok but i was hoping to be like a troll or something like that since i wanna be where most people are raiding and i don't wanna level to 60 then startover since everyone is Allaince

That should hopefully be a non-issue as server population increases over the next few months.
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:42 am

Population increases, and I think the factions will be quite balanced, if i was you, i would pick the faction I like the most!
    And there are no guilds up yet on the server I think. Smile
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:47 am

There's an alliance guild atm, named Somnium! Smile (I created it lolz!)
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:51 am

grisen01 wrote:There's an alliance guild atm, named Somnium! Smile (I created it lolz!)

Crystal? O_o
    Human1000
    Human1000

Post  Human1000 Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Ok if I were to create a guild wuold anyone like to join?
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:03 pm

I think it's better to concentrate on leveling first.
    Loki
    Loki

Post  Loki Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Ziaris wrote:The server was just started ~4 days ago and is currently in open beta. I'm not quite sure if there are any guilds yet, and I'm almost positive we don't have any level 60s as yet.

hey, if the server still is in Open-beta, the acc will be closed if the beta is over? and if jes, when u think the "real" server will start?
    Doom
    Doom

Post  Doom Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:26 pm

don't think it'll be closed after beta
    grisen01
    grisen01

Post  grisen01 Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm

We WILL keep our characters, so np Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:54 am