Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

+7
Kruvazh
Valinor
Ziaris
Doom
Napero
mamudi
Kissa
11 posters

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!)

Kissa
    Kissa

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!) Empty How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!)

Post  Kissa Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 pm

First step is to get a working original WoW Client, you can get one Here.

After having installed the WoW Client, we need to patch to 1.12.
    You can get the patch Here.

Than we Need to patch to 1.12.1, Don't worry it's a small download.
    Get it Here.

Just Copy the Files in The hack Patch to your Wow Folder (1.12) REMEMBER TO SEPARATE THE 1.12 from TBC AND WOTLK WOWS!! .
    Example: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft.

Also If you have any problems with the Hack Patch look at This Post

Changing the Realmlist.

Or If you want to Change it your self Go to your Wow Folder.
    You'll find there a file called "Realmlist.wtf" Open it with Notepad.
    Delete everything and copy this

Code:
    set realmlist (to be filled)

After that Just save it and you're done.

To Be Continued
    All Credits goes To the Contributers and The Great Beta Testers.

If the things said there do not help, don't be afraid to ask here. Smile

Original post ot Mamudi

Last edited by Kissa on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 am; edited 5 times in total
    Kissa
    Kissa

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!) Empty Re: How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!)

Post  Kissa Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm

bump!
    Peace

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!) Empty ?

Post  Peace Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:45 pm

When can we expect the server to be back up? Smile
    Kissa
    Kissa

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!) Empty Re: How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!)

Post  Kissa Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 pm

No ETA yet, Carl not in MSN at the moment ( He was formatting PC last night I think) so we don't know yet! Smile
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:41 pm

bump
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Here are the Download Link

World of Warcraft UK Patch 1.12 (456.24MB)

World of Warcraft UK Patch 1.12.1 (3.12 MB)

Kissa: Editing the first post would be good. Also I can help you with some Parts.
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 pm

First step is to get a working original WoW Client, you can get one Here.

Get it Here.

Now To play The game You Need to Download the Hack Patch, which is founded Here.

Just Copy the Files in The hack Patch to your Wow Folder.
    Example: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft.

Also If you have any problems with the Hack Patch look at This Post

Channing the Realmlist.
    Just Download This File and Again Put it in your Wow Folder.

Or If you want to Change it your self Go to your Wow Folder.
    You'll find there a file called "Realmlist.wtf" Open it with Notepad.
    Delete everything and copy this
    Code:
    set realmlist 127.0.0.1
    After that Just save it and you're done.

To Be Continued
    All Credits goes To the Contributers and The Great Beta Testers.
    Napero

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!) Empty Heeeeelp

Post  Napero Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:37 am

I try redownloading the game but when i do, i automaticly have patch 2.x and as i try logging in, it just says unable to connect, what shall i do? also would it be possible that u made hack patch into a zip file? rars make me confused :<
    Napero

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!) Empty another problem accured

Post  Napero Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:47 am

I am also getting error in finding archive called model.MMMMMPQ which prevents me from opening WoW.exe :S
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:55 am

forget about the hack patch at the moment, server will be offline for a bit longer than we expected, no one install the hack patch, there will come instructions how to uninstall it, since few of us have done it already Smile

Napero are you finnish?
    Napero

Post  Napero Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:01 am

Yes i am Smile rly want to play free pre tbc server and first time trying private servers.. and cant understand a shit i am doing Razz
    Kissa
    Kissa

Post  Kissa Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:03 am

add me to msn joonzi@hotmail.com
    Doom
    Doom

Post  Doom Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:20 am

mamudi wrote:

Get it Here.
    dl the patches and install them, don't let it auto patch and don't instal tbc^^
    Ziaris
    Ziaris

Post  Ziaris Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:42 am

Napero wrote:I am also getting error in finding archive called model.MMMMMPQ which prevents me from opening WoW.exe :S

Make sure you *copied* and didn't cut your data folder to back it up prior to applying the patch. I got rid of my original data folder and replaced it with the hack patch's to realize that the hack patch's data folder only contains one file. Just merge the original data folder with the hack patch's and it'll work.
    Valinor

Post  Valinor Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:14 pm

hi ppl im new but im a bit confused. Shall i install the wow client and let it patch up to 1.12 or dowload the 0-1.12 patch?
    Kruvazh
    Kruvazh

Post  Kruvazh Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Valinor wrote:hi ppl im new but im a bit confused. Shall i install the wow client and let it patch up to 1.12 or dowload the 0-1.12 patch?

Download the client and connect to retail, that will patch you to 1.12. Then download 1.12.1 from http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/worldofwarcraft/patch/9272.html?details=1 and install it.
    Valinor

Post  Valinor Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Kruvazh wrote:
    Valinor wrote:hi ppl im new but im a bit confused. Shall i install the wow client and let it patch up to 1.12 or dowload the 0-1.12 patch?

Download the client and connect to retail, that will patch you to 1.12. Then download 1.12.1 from http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/worldofwarcraft/patch/9272.html?details=1 and install it.

okay thanks a lot
    Reorx
    Reorx

Post  Reorx Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:57 am

How am I suppose to get patch 1.12 if when I re-install WoW (using the link) and I am already at patch 2.1 as soon as it is installed?
    Kruvazh
    Kruvazh

Post  Kruvazh Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 am

Reorx wrote:How am I suppose to get patch 1.12 if when I re-install WoW (using the link) and I am already at patch 2.1 as soon as it is installed?

Sounds like you haven't completely removed WoW or updated to the wrong patch by accident. This is what you should do:

1. First completely uninstall WoW

2. Then download the client at http://download.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=7050

3. Install the client and connect to retail, it will patch you up to 1.12

4. Then download the 1.12.1 patch at http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/worldofwarcraft/patch/9272.html?details=1 and install it

5. Make an account at http://mc-raiders.selfip.com/

6. Then change your realmlist.wtf to 'set realmlist 82.38.76.28'.

7. Have fun

If that doesn't work, then I don't know. Sad
    Reorx
    Reorx

Post  Reorx Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 am

Yeah I've tried all of those, but I have the same problem still. If anyone has any solution could they please post? I was looking forward to playing on this server Neutral
    TK

Post  TK Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:54 am

Reorx wrote:Yeah I've tried all of those, but I have the same problem still. If anyone has any solution could they please post? I was looking forward to playing on this server Neutral

First uninstall your current version
    Then download the client at http://download.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=7050
    install client and under no circumstances should you run it when its completed installation
    next grab the links to patch 1.12 & 1.12.1 and install those
    Then when you open launcher click options and select "do not download now"
    Vanilla
    Vanilla

Post  Vanilla Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Is the Hack Patch still required? Rolling Eyes would be nice if someone could tell me that before i ruin my wow instalation, thank you cheers
    Doom
    Doom

Post  Doom Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Vanilla wrote:Is the Hack Patch still required? Rolling Eyes would be nice if someone could tell me that before i ruin my wow instalation, thank you cheers
    its not i think.
    btw u don't need to uninstall ur current version ...just rename the folderr ...shoult work^^
    Sciscont

Post  Sciscont Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Hey, I've got my WoW version at 1.12, but I can't seem to find any 1.12.1 patches for mac, every link I've seen is for windows. Does anyone know where I can get it or have a link?
    Bdmyett

How to connect PT.2 (READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!) Empty I know how to set the realmlist

Post  Bdmyett Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:29 pm

The part im having trouble with is making an account..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:28 pm