Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mc-Raiders 1.12.1 Private server

Mc-Raiders is a free WoW private server dedicated to the original WoW

4 posters

Read This for an update on our server

Adamhostofmcraiders
    Adamhostofmcraiders

Read This for an update on our server Empty Read This for an update on our server

Post  Adamhostofmcraiders Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Hey there guys me and dvi are working hard to get you a server running it looks like will we have to use core 2.4.3 for now as 1.12.1 just cannot be fixed but there is a pvp system in place and all tbc stuff will be gone.
    borgz
    borgz

Read This for an update on our server Empty Re: Read This for an update on our server

Post  borgz Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:00 pm

the pvp system, is it just like the old honor ranking? that've be awesome

sad you can't revive 1.12 though.

and what about world bosses, are they scripted/working? those were great places to gank pixel killers :---D
    Adamhostofmcraiders
    Adamhostofmcraiders

Read This for an update on our server Empty Re: Read This for an update on our server

Post  Adamhostofmcraiders Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:37 pm

All instances are scrpited plus almost every pre tbc mob we have a system were you can gain honor kills from PvP and then use an npc to get rank 1-14 then you can use your rank to buy PvP items from the pvp room example say if you wanted to buy say

Grandmarshal claymore you would need to earn like 20k honor kills and 2kg gold and then you could pick rank 14 grandmashal and then you could buy the item you wanted
    borgz
    borgz

Post  borgz Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 pm

sounds ok. 20k HK's and 2k gold is just fine. there will be lots of whine about this, but ppl who would whine about this doesn't know how ridiculously hard the old system was.

you should really stick to this idea, I like it.

(and I know what I am talking about, I ranked to 13 myself. on a sidenote, arena was so fucking boring and not that much rewarding compared to the old vanilla system. Everybody running in epic gear was a tedious thing to see when it happened to WoW [tbc]. I was even a Gladiator several times in TBC, so I guess I can say I can substantiate what I'm saying now :p)

you work for your gear and give an effort to it. and for those who disagree with me now, THIS is how WoW once was - before TBC. I don't care whether you started after TBC and hopped right into Kara and downed Curator for your t4 gloves thinking that was hard. WoW once demanded some time investment compared to nowadays :p

edit small typo

Last edited by borgz on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Adamhostofmcraiders
    Adamhostofmcraiders

Read This for an update on our server Empty ye

Post  Adamhostofmcraiders Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Yeah i couldnt agree more mate i am a mulit ranked in pre tbc to rank 13 warrior rank 10 hunter and rank 7 mage and also raided Mc,ZG,Bwl,Aq,Aq40 and naxx and when Tbc came out i leveled to 61 on my Bloodfang rogue and then just quit becuase i saw greens almost as good as epics from 60 :S this system is staying and if people dont like it thay can joing another server but for us pre tbc fans this server willl bring back everthing we liked about wow.
    borgz
    borgz

Post  borgz Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:02 pm

yup. totally Smile
    mamudi
    mamudi

Post  mamudi Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:44 pm

too bad I could never experience it my self, but you guys say what I am thinking.
    Buk7op
    Buk7op

Post  Buk7op Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 pm

mhm 2.4.3 pvp server pre tbc good most servers are like that all tbc tings don't work start 60lv go wsg or instance and all are happy bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:39 am